Required documentation for Registration:
- Physical Exam (Must be within 1 year of August 31, 2022)
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Not required for returning athletes from previous season)
- AAU Membership Card (Athletics) – $14.00
AGES ACCEPTED: 4 years old through 18 years old
Registration for the 2022 outdoor track season will start on January 1, 2022 through March 31, 2022. All documentation must be turned in prior to the start of the season. Onsite registrations will be our primary way of registering athletes.
Late registration will be open from March 29, 2022 through April 2, 2022 to give all a chance to register and participate.
REGISTRATION LOCATION: TBA
PRACTICE DAYS / TIMES / LOCATIONS
Practice starts on Tuesday, March 15, 2022.
Practice is on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 6:30pm – 8:00pm for all age groups at Largo High School.
Athletes participating in high school can practice with the team during high school season. High School athletes can also participate in track meets as long as they do not exceed the number of track meets so forth set by the
FHSAA requirements during high school track season.
** The coaches will not cancel practice because of rainy weather in general. Practice will be held as scheduled except in the event of dangerous weather, such as extremely heavy rain or lightning. If a scheduled practice is canceled ahead of time, due to weather, the club will attempt to inform the members by our Facebook page and/or text, phone, or email.**
Explanation of fees
TRACK SEASON FEES
- Competitive Level – $150 per athlete (7 years old and up)
- Developmental Level – $75 per athlete (4 years old to 6 years old)
- Competitive fees include track meet entry fees for FIRST FOUR track meets.
- Developmental Level parents are responsible for all track meet entry fees.
- *Sibling discounts are available for families that have multiple kids in the
- same household or parents / guardians.
All fees and documentation are due by Thursday, March 31, 2022. At time of registration, a $50.00 deposit will be required for all Competitive level athletes before the athlete will be allowed to practice with the club; remaining fees will be due by March 31, 2022. A total fee of $75.00 is due for all Developmental level athletes at the time of registration.
All fees are non-refundable or NON-transferable!!!
- Track Meet Entry Fees (Competitive level only)
- Club T-Shirt
- Equipment Purchases
- Banquet Expenses
- Website Maintenance
- Club / Insurance Costs
- Federal / State Filing Requirements
- Team Uniform $100.00 – Ordered prior to season (could change)
- Team Trainer Pants
- Club T-Shirt (provided)
- Water Container
- Training Shoes
- Track Spikes
- Backpack / Duffel bag